In order to perform a complete migration from another Hosting to SWHosting, it is essential that port 3306, which corresponds to the MySQL database, is open. In the following manual, we will show you how to open port 3306 in Plesk.
1. Once logged in to Plesk, go to the main screen by clicking on Websites and Domains, located on the left menu.
2. Now click on the website on which you want to open port 3306 to perform a migration.
3. Once the menu for the selected website has been displayed, go to Databases.
4. From your website's database administration, click on the user name of the database.
5. If you go to the bottom you will find the "Access Control" options, where you must select Allow remote connections from indicating the IP 188.8.131.52 and then accept the changes. The IP 184.108.40.206 is the one of the server owned by SWHosting in charge of migrating your Hosting from your current provider to your hosting hosted in SWHosting.
6. Next, you will need to allow remote connections for database hosting. To do this go to Tools and Settings in the left hand menu of Plesk.
7. Click on Database servers, located under "Applications and databases".
8. Once on the database server, click on Settings.
9. As in step 5, you must select Allow remote connections from, indicating the IP 220.127.116.11 to enable remote access for database users, and then click accept.
10. Finally, from the Database servers page (which can be reached by following steps 6 and 7), click on localhost of the server containing the web database to be transferred.
11. Check the box to allow local MySQL server to accept external connections and finally click on *accept.
Once you have completed these steps, you will have port 3306 on your Plesk server open for successful database migration.