Highly motivated and experienced system administration professionals willing to work in a competitive technical environment. Good communicators with developed teamwork skills and ease for learning.
For incorporation into our systems area.
- Proprietary and third party systems management.
- Network and communication infrastructure management.
- Customer problem diagnosis, cause detection and problem resolution.
- Preferably from Girona or a nearby location.
- Technical Engineer in Computer Systems or Telecommunications.
- Specialization courses in DB systems such as Microsoft MsSQL Engineering or Oracle Certified Expert will be valued.
- Specialization courses in caching systems such as Memcached or Varnish will be valued.
- Expert knowledge of IIS, Apache and Weblogic is indispensable.
- Knowledge of Tomcat and Liferay services deployment and management.
- Previous experience of at least 1 year. Previous positions in a similar industry or company will be valued.
- Experience in server configuration and diagnosis at hardware and systems level.
- Experience in management of critical high availability systems such as Linux, Windows or Citrix.
- Availability during some weekends and holidays.
- Knowledge of network configuration, management, administration and deployment. Cisco CCNA o CCNP certifications will be valued.
- Fluency in written and spoken Spanish, Catalan and English. English B2 or First Certificate minimum proficiency and at least C level for Spanish and Catalan.
- Incorporation in a highly technical area.
- Competitive and motivating work environment.
- Schedule flexibility depending on work shifts.
- Salary + productivity based incentives.
- Growth and promotion opportunities to higher responsibility positions.
Enrol in this job vacancy