Marketing & Communication
We're looking for a motivated, responsible and teamwork oriented person for the marketing department with tasks of design, planning, execution and monitoring of its daily activities.
The main responsibilities include content writing, designing new marketing and communication campaigns, helping out with event planning and monitoring the company's daily activity on social networks and other relevant platforms.
- A degree in Advertising, Public Relations, Communication or provable knowledge in these fields.
- Fluent level of Catalan, Spanish and English. C1 or Advanced certifications highly valued.
- Advanced writing and content creation skills.
- Experience in the usage of popular social networks and blogging platforms.
- Experience in managing campaigns in Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Ability to synthetize and simplify complex concepts.
- Indispensable: technical knowledge about IT concepts related to Linux and Windows systems, Cloud Computing and web hosting. (Specify known concepts in your resumé).
- Continuous training.
- Admission to the marketing department.
- A rewarding and responsibility filled position.
- A dynamic and motivating work environment.
- Growth and promotion opportunities.
- Long-term employment.
- Full time position (8h daily, from monday to friday).