Project and Development Area
Professionals ready to work in a highly technical and competitive development environment. Highly motivated people, with experience in development and web-based project implementation tasks. Knowledge and experience in Web projects as well as an ease for teamwork and learning.
- Development knowledge and experience with Laravel or Symfony frameworks
- Knowledge and experience with frontend frameworks such as Vue or React
- Advanced SQL knowledge and data model design with MySQL and MariaDB engines
- Experience with version control Git
- Experience in NoSQL databases such as MongoDB will be valued
- Experience in Node.js, AngularJS will be valued
- Experience in SCRUM or other agile development methodologies will be valued
- Experience in Python, Go o Rust will be valued
- Preferably Girona or surroundings
- 2 year minimum experience in other companies of the same industry will be valued.
- A portfolio of former development projects is indispensable.
- Fluent levels of Spanish, Catalan and English, both in written or spoken form. English at First Certificate, Catalan at C level.
- Incorporation into our Research and Development department
- Motivating and competitive work environment
- Salary + incentives based on productivity and project performance
- Growth and promotion opportunities to higher responsibility positions.