To create an access to the SW Panel and manage an email account, you must follow the following steps:
1. Write the name of the Hosting service in which the email account for which you want to create an access to the SW Panel has been created.
2. In the tools menu, located on the left side of the Dashboard of your Hosting service, click on the drop-down of Management on the service, and access Mail Management.
3. Once located in the mail management of the hosting service, locate the email account on which you want to create an access to the SW Panel. Go to the email account menu through the icon with the three dots, located on the right side of the email account name [...] and, once the menu is open, you must click on Activate SW panel Login for this account.
If you still do not have the email account created, you can follow the following manual to create an email account in your Hosting service: Email
4. Now, you must select Mail Management, in the access profile section. Mark the "Checbox" in which "you accept the activation of the access to the SW Panel with the data of this email account" and click on Activate Login SW Panel.
5. Finally, you will be able to access the SW Panel with the username and password of your email account.
Once you have logged in, you will directly view the management of the email account with which you have accessed through the SW Panel.