Once the installation of PrestaShop is done, with a few simple steps you will have your email account integrated and configured, in this manual we explain how to achieve this.
The first thing is to have an existing email account and, about this account, you should know some specific information that you will need later.
1. Within your SW Panel use the search engine to find your service, in our case it is called manuals.com, yours will have a different name. Once you find it, select it.
2. Click on DNS Management.
3. Save the name that you will find in the MX record, you will need it later.
Now you will have to configure sending via SMTP in PrestaShop:
1: Access the BackOffice of your website
2. In the menu on the left, open the drop-down by hovering over "Advanced Parameters" and, in the submenu, choose "Email".
3. You will find something similar or the same as the following image. It depends on the version of Prestashop, the image may vary, but the data to request will be the same.
4. Choose the second option. In this case, a form will be displayed where you will have to indicate the account details that you will use to send SMTP.
5. Fill in the data obtained at the beginning of the manual. The field where it indicates "Domain for emails" or "Domain name for email", is a field that can be left empty and does not affect the sending of emails. Once the Mail by SMTP, click on Save.
6. You can do an "Email Configuration Test". Where it says "Send a test email to" write the email address you want to send the test to and thus check if the configuration is correct.
7. If you have received the test email, it means that everything is correctly configured.