What is a scheduled scaling?
A planned scaling is the increase or reduction of your cloud resources (vCores and RAM) to run automatically at a specific date and time.
This way you will be able to provision the necessary resources on your server to assume the load generated by a temporary increase in visits to your websites.
To schedule a planned scaling in your cloud, you must follow the following steps:
- First, you must locate your cloud through the service finder of your SWPanel:
- Once you are in the Dashboard of your cloud server, you must select the icon "create a planned scaling for this cloud".
- In the next window, in addition to informing you of the resources currently available on your server, you can define the vCores and RAM that you want to assign to your cloud and the period of application of the scaling.
- Once the parameters have been defined, you can indicate a name for your scaling and you must accept the costs that the requested resources will generate by clicking on the button "Create and activate".
- Once the schedule has been created, from the Dashboard of your cloud server, you will be able to visualize the planned scaling with different types of views.
1. Calendar view
2. List view
3. Timeline view
In the same Dashboard of the service you will be able to check that during the scheduled scaling period, the resources have been allocated to your server.