Applicable to: Cloud with Administration Panel SW Panel, Cloud with Engineering Support.
Clouds with Administration Panel allow you to register hosting services within your cloud in a matter of minutes, without having to access the machine or have advanced computer knowledge, all from SW Panel.
A Web Hosting service allows you to create a space for your website, email accounts, DNS records and databases in an easy and fast way. You can create a Web Hosting following these steps.
1. Inside your SW Panel use the search engine to find your Cloud, in our case it is called manuals, yours will have a different name. Once you find it, select it.
2. Now look for the icon marked in the image, it is the one that says Create a new service in this accumulator.
3. Type of service to create. Select Web Hosting.
4. Multicloud distribution of the Web Hosting service
You can also choose to leave some of them blank, unchecking the checkbox, located on the right. Thus, the hosting will not have a mail service, or a database or DNS.
5. Enter the domain name or subdomain of the Web Hosting, In this case we will use the name manuals with the .com extension as an example.
For more information about domains and their registration process, see our manual domains.
By default, the option of "Create 1 single Hosting service" appears, although if you want, you can use the "Create multiple Hosting services" option to create different Hosting services at the same time.
Then press the Verify button and SW Panel will search if the domain is free and will offer you different options:
Depending on what is requested, different options will be loaded. In this example we only create the Hosting service without registering or transferring the domain, as shown in the previous screenshot.
I want to create an access to SW Panel with the following data: It allows you to create a user of SW Panel and assign a profile (you must have previously created it) so that it can manage only the new Hosting created.
** Activate HTTPS for the website:** It allows you to add an SSL certificate to your hosting service. You can choose a type of certificate to display your website safely:
Click for more information and to know the different Types of SSL Certificates.
6. Additional settings to save you time. Now you can adjust the new service according to your needs. The available options will vary depending on the characteristics of the Cloud on which the service is being created.
** Create an email account now: ** It allows you to create your first email account now. You can leave it blank to create it later by following this manual Email.
PHP version activated in your Hosting: It allows you to select the PHP version of the Hosting. The version can be changed later depending on your Cloud instance.
Plugins: It allows you to install a CMS or content manager. Right now you can choose between Wordpress, Moodle or Prestashop.
7. Formalization and acceptance. Finally, review the data that appears, the cost of the action to be performed (if any) and the data of the person making the request will be presented. Proceed by clicking on Accept and create:
Ready! Your new service will be operational in a few seconds.